To positively contribute to the educational, economic, and sustainable development of the local communities and the region by providing high-quality, internationally recognised academic programmes, which focus on developing professional skills promoting employability.
- To become the leading responsible and sustainable higher education institution, which effectively combines online learning with face-to-face instruction
- To contribute to academic research and professional practice which serves the interests of the local communities in the countries in which we are present and the wider global environmental agenda
Our Core Values
- Personal, professional, and academic integrity
- Innovative thinking
- Responsible and sustainable business practices
- Professionalism and diligence
- Ethical behaviour
- Civic responsibility
- Multi-cultural awareness and tolerance
- Sustainability of resources
- Personalised attention and student-centred
Unicaf University and its associated institutions are registered and approved by a number of different jurisdictions in countries around the world.
Unicaf University is committed to maintaining exceptional academic standards, enhancing the quality of teaching and learning offered while providing an unparalleled student experience.
The professionalism and creativity of our faculty, individually and collectively, make a vital contribution to the enhancement of the student experience. Student engagement is promoted through active learning, student-centered activities, dynamic discussions, and continuous feedback and support.